Wednesday, December 22, 2010

2010: My Year In Review

January: Broke down.

February: Stopped functioning.

March: Got help.

April: Felt better.

May: Worked my a-- off toward a promotion.

June: Quit my job.

July: Learned how to be a stay-at-home mom.

August: Started this blog.

September: Packed. And packed. And then I packed.

October: Moved back to Wisconsin

November: Had my midlife crisis

December: Wrote this post.

And there you have it. The most boring post in the history of the internets.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

The Zak Family said...

Angie,

I don't post comments often, forgive me (lack of time with 3 crazies doesn't help!), but I LOVE reading your blog. You are so clever and creative with your posts and your honesty is inspiring. Really, I enjoy each of them and relate to so very many. Being a stay at home mom is so hard. I've been in position for 8.5 years now. I relate...I do! Hang in there! You are doing great! Merry Christmas to you, Danny, and the girls!

Amy

Angela Pelnar Wherritt said...

Thanks, Amy! We'll have to visit some time we're back in town!