Wednesday, December 22, 2010

2010: My Year In Review

January: Broke down.

February: Stopped functioning.

March: Got help.

April: Felt better.

May: Worked my a-- off toward a promotion.

June: Quit my job.

July: Learned how to be a stay-at-home mom.

August: Started this blog.

September: Packed. And packed. And then I packed.

October: Moved back to Wisconsin

November: Had my midlife crisis

December: Wrote this post.

And there you have it. The most boring post in the history of the internets.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

The Zak Family said...

Angie,

I don't post comments often, forgive me (lack of time with 3 crazies doesn't help!), but I LOVE reading your blog. You are so clever and creative with your posts and your honesty is inspiring. Really, I enjoy each of them and relate to so very many. Being a stay at home mom is so hard. I've been in position for 8.5 years now. I relate...I do! Hang in there! You are doing great! Merry Christmas to you, Danny, and the girls!

Amy

Angela@BeggingTheAnswer said...

Thanks, Amy! We'll have to visit some time we're back in town!