Thursday, September 22, 2011

Dear Internets, I Has A Sad

Hello internet land.

I has a sad, and when I feel like this it makes it next to impossible to write.  I can't be a smart-ass when all I feel is wretched.

I don't really want to get into why I feel so wretched right now.  Suffice it to say it's a combination of life events and my own inclination to fall into depression when things in my life get rocky.

So forgive me if I'm a little silent on this blog for a while.  I promise as things get better with me, I'll be more active.  In the meantime, I might post a few gems from my archives.  Maybe I'll even work through my sadness on this blog.

But for me, just admitting that I'm anything other than ok, is a huge step forward.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel you, lady. You do what you have to do to take care of yourself. I will — as I'm sure other will, too — be here when you get back.

Lindsay Schultz said...

I hate the nagging guilt feeling that accompanies taking a break from the blog. Write when you want to write!

That being said, miss you love you.

Fox in the City said...

Ah, I am sorry that life is getting you down right now. We will all be here when you return so don't let add to the life shit that is pulling you down.
Jenn

Marianna Annadanna said...

Take your time and do what feels good - or at least what feels better. Just say so if I can do anyhting that might help. Love you.

Anonymous said...

I've experienced bouts of depression as well, so I really feel for you. I hope you can find an outlet, whether it's the blog or something else, that helps you get through what you're dealing with right now.

Anonymous said...

Cancer moon is making it worse right now. Hope you feel better soon, and that things go well for you!!!

Ixy said...

Ditto - I need to write a post like this too. Wishing you the best as you work through the sad times.

Nicole Leigh Shaw said...

I hope you pull through soon. Been there. I'll be thinking good thoughts for you.

Janie Jones said...

Sorry you has a sad. :(

Anonymous said...

Hope you have helping hands to guide you through the downswing. We're here if you need us.

Lizbeth said...

Do what you have to do to make things right. We'll all be here. Hugs to you in the meantime. Hugs.

Laura said...

Feel better soon!

Vapid Vixen said...

I'm not really a touchy feely person but hugs over the internet I'm fine with. So, *hugs* and hope you start doing better soon. :(

Angela@BeggingTheAnswer said...

Thank you, every one, for your support. I really appreciate it, and I'm working through my issues. Thanks, again :)

jacqui said...

I can't write when I feel wretched either, so I know exactly what you mean. I really hope your sad goes away soon!