Monday, December 19, 2011

I'm No Actor, But I'll Play Along Anyways.

This week's Monday Listicle challenge is to answer questions posed on Inside The Actor's Studio by James Lipton. I love this show, and am happy to oblige!

*     *     *

1. What is your favorite word?

Love.  

2. What is your least favorite word?

Think outside the box.  I know that's 4 words.  I'm a rebel like that.

3. What turns you on?

Confidence.

4. What turns you off?

Arrogance.  It's a fine line between confidence and arrogance.  I'm complicated like that. 

5. What sound do you love?

My daughters' voices.

6. What sound do you hate?

Spitting.

7. What is your favorite curse word?

Dammit when I'm by myself, crap when I'm around my kids.  I know crap isn't the best thing for them to hear, but it's probably better than dammit.  Probably.

8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?

Novelist.

9. What profession would you not like to do?

Daycare teacher in the infant room.  Also, accountant.  Math is my enemy, and dealing with numerous babies crying all at once would be utterly overwhelming.

10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?

Welcome!  I'm so happy to see you.

*     *     *


As always, thank you Stasha for the fun prompt!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great list. I wouldn't want to be a daycare teacher for any age. Or an accountant. Oh...wait...I am an accountant. But you're right: it sucks.

Angela@BeggingTheAnswer said...

@Joshua - No way! You're an accountant?! Well, better you than me!

Lizbeth said...

Haha!!! Math is my enemy...mine too! I have no idea what God would say when I show up. Maybe, it was a close call, I got the short stick. I don't know.

Stasha said...

Funny I was going to say daycare teacher too but chickened out. Because I promised my neighbor I will have her 6 for a day in January and she might change her mind if she reads my blog...
Great list. Love is amazing and looks great on top of your list!

Angela@BeggingTheAnswer said...

@Lizbeth - I hope you don't get the short stick at the pearly gates!

@Stasha - I give daycare teachers so much credit. It seems like such a hard job, but if you love it it's probably worth it.

Jackie said...

I agree, working in the infant room at a daycare would be one of the least desirable jobs for me too!

Angela@BeggingTheAnswer said...

@Jackie - I KNOW!!!

Bridget said...

We have the same enemy. Math is the devil, seriously.

Angela@BeggingTheAnswer said...

@Bridget - Yes. Yes it is.

AudreyN said...

Being an accountant does suck! But you get to use calculators and its all money :) I think a daycare teacher would be worse!

Angela@BeggingTheAnswer said...

@AudreyN - Money IS fun... maybe I'm wrong about this accountant thing.

jacqui said...

I totally agree about the confidence versus arrogance thing. And I really like complicated rebels!

Ado said...

Ooooh - yes! "Think outside the box" is so - trite and over-used, and shitty. I join you in your hatred of it. (-:

Angela@BeggingTheAnswer said...

@jacqui - thanks :)

@Ado - I also hate the word "synergy."

Laura said...

I bet you can guess my favorite curse word : )

Marianna Annadanna said...

Welcome is my answer too!

Angela@BeggingTheAnswer said...

@Laura - is it asstastic? Please say yes.

@Marianna - me too :)