* * *
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
Think outside the box. I know that's 4 words. I'm a rebel like that.
3. What turns you on?
4. What turns you off?
Arrogance. It's a fine line between confidence and arrogance. I'm complicated like that.
5. What sound do you love?
My daughters' voices.
6. What sound do you hate?
7. What is your favorite curse word?
Dammit when I'm by myself, crap when I'm around my kids. I know crap isn't the best thing for them to hear, but it's probably better than dammit. Probably.
8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Daycare teacher in the infant room. Also, accountant. Math is my enemy, and dealing with numerous babies crying all at once would be utterly overwhelming.
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
Welcome! I'm so happy to see you.
* * *
As always, thank you Stasha for the fun prompt!