Now, there are prerequisites to meet before I can accept this award. And darned if I neglect to follow them and earn an "F" in blogging etiquette. It would be like college pre-calculus all over again.
First thank and link to the blogger who gave you the award.
Check! (see above)
Share 7 things about yourself.
Let me see...
- I played high school tennis for 2 years, and never won a single match.
- I'm the only person in the world who likes the song "Where Have All The Cowboys Gone?" by Paula Cole.
- I played an elderly Jewish man in my high school production of "Fiddler on the Roof." I danced with a bottle on my head.
- It took 10 years of knowing my husband before I could comfortably fart in front of him.
- My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving.
- I look up and to the left whenever I'm deep in thought.
- I don't like brussels sprouts. I tried, oh how I tried, but I just can't do it.
Easy, peasy, lemon squeezy!
- Mommy's Developing Obsession
- Snappy Surprise
- Eat the Damn Cake
- today is my birthday!
- My Life As A Chic College Cowgirl
- A Life Less Ordinary
- The Stay-At-Home Feminist Mom
- The Non-Consumer Advocate
- Child of Danú
- Naked Cupcakes
- Consequently Slapdash
- Modern Thrifter
Yo - you are all cooler than me. I'm ok with this.
Seriously, though, thanks again to Dana at 18 Years to Life for giving me the opportunity to pass some bloggy love onto some others who deserve it.