I also know that it's Tuesday. This makes me fashionably late, and for the very first time, fashionably anything.
Right then, places I hate:
1) Any bed that’s not my own. My bed has a squishy pillow-top with grooves shaped over the years to fit my bizarrely bony hips and gigantic ass. Sleeping anywhere else is like sitting on a rock-hard platform.
2) Dressing rooms. No matter how much I weighed, the flickering fluorescent lights and tilted mirrors do nothing to hide my flabby belly. It’s like they WANT me to not buy any clothes.
3) Scorching hot pavement directly under the earth's sun. My shoes will start melting and then what will I wear, WHAT? Also, I hate sweating.
4) Gym class. Gym class was the bane of my otherwise stellar academic career. Oh, and also calculus. These two things are related, right? Also, I hate sweating.
5) My bathtub. I don’t take baths. I’m a showers only kind of gal. So if I’m in my bathtub, it means I’m cleaning it. And every one knows cleaning the bathtub is a job that should only be performed by Satan's minions in the seventh layer of hell.
6) Hospital. I hate having an IV in me. HATE IT.
7) Work after childbirth. Months of PPD combined with an undiagnosed bipolar disorder made going back to work after childbirth nothing short of a tragedy. I’d have panic attacks in the parking lot at the mere thought of entering the building.
What, only 7 places?! Angela, you optimist, you!
Take a look at other great listicle posts here. Thanks Stasha!