Me circa 1991. Just keepin’ it real.
Thanks, Northwest Mommy!
Not surprisingly, I must complete certain tasks to accept the award.
First, I have to tell you seven random things about me.
Second, I have to give the award to five new bloggers.
So without further ado...
1) I performed (i.e. danced, not competed) at the 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta, Georgia. I wore shiny red spandex jazz-pants. We were the HEIGHT of sophistication.
2) I can’t drive stick-shift to save my life.
3) My elbows hyper-extend. This means that whenever I fall, and catch myself with my hands, I get stress fractures in my elbows and cannot bend them for several days. AWESOME.
4) Dragonflies scare the crap out of me.
5) I’ve never been camping, not ever.
6) I once ate wild boar.
7) I love it when ducks live in the middle of a big downtown.
Now, go forth and check out the work of these equally stylish bloggers:
Marianna Annadanna @ Snappy Surprise
Betty Fokker @ The Stay-At-Home Feminist Mom
Carm @ A Life Less Ordinary
Brandy Rose @ Consequently Slapdash
Jenn @ Fox In The City
Lindsay @ It’s A Developing Obsession
Anybody in my blog roll to the right who wasn’t mentioned (I’m serious about this - you ALL deserve this.)
What can I say, I’m an overachiever.