Wednesday, January 5, 2011

People Should Really Not Let Me Blog While I'm Parenting On Crack

I substantially edited my previous post on this blog. It had so many grammatical errors that it didn't make sense, even to me.

Also, I took out the part about leprechauns. Because really, there were no leprechauns. If there were any, they were invisible, which would actually be kind of cool. At least it would explain why random things go missing all the time in my house.

Anyhow, I started writing the post last night. It was in the form of a "Dear John" letter. But when I looked through the draft I realized I'm a crappy letter writer, which is probably why I never hear back from my local Congressman.

So I tried to edit it into a normal post while my two children hung off my arms and screamed in my ears. Also, I had one too many vials of crack cups of coffee. It didn't work, the post was still not normal. But face it, when have I ever been normal?

So, if you already read that earlier post, you might want to take a second look. This version has a picture of Cailou in it, which should make up for the lack of leprechauns.

Enjoy! Or not. I'm still not sure whether I like it.

0 comments: